Greater membership gives us a bigger voice when talking to others. Financial support helps us deliver services and projects with communities and groups.
For businesses being a member of WEN is a way to show your support to local community environmental activities.
- Members newsletter – An exclusive newsletter for our members with the latest environmental activities, opportunities and events.
- Content contribution – Advertise, write an article or share a story which can reach environmentally conscious audiences through our quarterly Magazine ‘Evergreen’, our wider email distribution list and our FB group.
- Connections and network events – meet and learn from other groups and individuals to help you move your environmental goals forward.
- Use of the building and gardens – Want to run a visit or host a class? Subject to availability, we allow our members to book and use the space.
- Reduced education rates – Selected workshops and classes will have a WEN Member discount applied
- Membership is available to individuals, families and groups from as little as £6 per year.
- Individual Membership £12 (waged) £6 (unwaged) Household (same address) £18 – per year
- Group Membership Voluntary/Community Groups £18 Non Voluntary Groups / Businesses £36 – per year
- Individual Life Membership: by arrangement – £120 minimum
- To become a member please complete the relevant membership application or contact us using the form opposite and we will send you an application form.
Other ways to support us:
- Centre support – We operate a monthly draw. You can set up a monthly SO from as little as £1 per month.
- Donate – if you wish to make a one off donation please contact us for bank details or use the donate button on our Facebook page.
- To register for centre support or make a one off donation please contact us for details
- Other ways to support us – we are registered as a charity on the Everyclick search engine and with Amazon Smile.