Wirral Environmental Network operates as an Environmental Hub for organisations across the Wirral.
Wirral has over 200 organisations including community groups and charities and businesses which actively work to protect and improve our environment and reduce our carbon emissions.
Wirral Environmental Network maintains a growing ‘Big Green List’ with publicly available contact information.
- 50 groups protecting our green and blue spaces
- 25 food businesses and not for profit groups
- 25 reduce, reuse, recycle organisations
- 15 transport groups and organisations
- Wirral based Eco-School, Eco-Church groups
- And lots more
Find them on the ‘Big Green List’.
Contact us if you know of an organisation that should be on the list or want to know more.